We know times are hard and we are always striving to offer you the best value for money around.
- Q. The virtual tour on the website looks great, but can I visit the club first before I join?
- A. Yes, just turn up at the club the next time you are passing ( there is no need to book ). The gym staff will be happy to show you around. If you then wish to join there is a computer terminal at the club and the staff will be happy to help.
- Q. This is great value, is there a catch?
- A. There's no catch. We do this by keeping costs low and removing unnecessary and expensive frills.
- Q. After my first initial payment – when is the next money due?
- A. Payments are taken monthly by Direct Debit so after the initial payment then the next payment will be due the following month.
- Q. How do I cancel my membership?
- A. For Non - Contract memberships all you need to do is cancel your direct debit with your bank. You do not need to notify us of your cancellation, but once your direct debit is cancelled your membership will end immediately.
For Contracted Memberships - after completing the minimum contract period you can notify our head office of your intention to cancel.
Call 01472 609043 or email email@example.com
- Q. Do you have a Corporate or Family Membership Schemes?
- A. Unfortunately we can not offer any corporate or family memberships as we are already offering great value for money.
- Q. Does this price mean off peak only?
- A. We do not operate peak & off peak times you are free to visit the Gym anytime it is open.
- Q. What is the minimum age to join Quick Gym Online?
- A. You need to be 16 years old to join our Gym. However payment must come from a bank account belonging to someone over 18 such as a parent or guardian.
Facility and security FAQ's
Our gym is staffed and you can train in the knowledge that all the facilities are protected using the latest technology and CCTV Systems.
- Q. What time does the gym open?
- A. Weekdays 7:00 am - 9:00 PM Weekends 9:00 am - 6:00 PM
- Q. Will I be issued with a membership card by Quick Gym Online?
- A. We do not use membership cards, we use face recogniton camers and you will be issued with a pin number that is unique to yourself which will enable you to gain access to the Gym via a keypad.
- Q. Can I share or give my PIN number to somebody else to use?
- A. Your PIN is unique to you and can not be shared with anyone else. To protect the interests and ensure the safety of paying members, any offenders will have their membership cancelled. All members entering and exiting Quick Gym Online are monitored by CCTV for member safety and prevent PIN number abuse.
- Q. Are there changing facilities in Quick Gym Online?
- A. We have full changing facilities including disabled changing rooms at the club.
- Q. Are there lockers?
- A. Yes, bring your own padlock or alternatively you can purchase a padlock from Quick Gym Online. Lockers are only to be used for the duration of your gym visit.
- Q. Can I park my car at the gym?
- A. Yes, free parking is available
Training and equipment FAQ's
The latest brand new exercise machines are provided to cover your whole fitness requirements.
- Q. Will I be shown how to use the equipment?
- A. Yes all new members are provided with a free half hour induction in which we will show you how to operate the equipment, should you require this.
- Q. How do I book my induction with Quick Gym Online?
- A. Inductions can be booked in the Members area on line or at the Gym.
- Q. Will personal training be available?
- A. Personal training is available at an additional cost either on a one-to-one or group basis
- Q. Do you have classes?
- A. We have great spinning classes.
- Q. Do you have free weights?
- A. We currently have two sets of Dumbbells, ranging from 2kg - 20 kg and 12kg - 55kg.
- Q. Does the facility include sauna, steam, spa and pool?
- A. We offer a high quality exercise and gym facility with no frills. We have opted not to have a sauna, steam room, spa and pool.
If you are looking to purchase products from the web site, read below for the Terms and Conditions.
- Q. Is the website secure?
- A. Yes, the sign up section of the website is secure, and any details entered will be encrypted before being sent to the server.
If you have a question that is not featured here, please let us know and contact us here or call our friendly staff on 01482 445153